Rockin D's Menu
Here are the scent profiles for my products. It's not a complete list.
I am still building it up as I go.
- Bergamot: Citrus
- Cuban Rum: notes of Bay Rum with a soft hint of tobacco
- Cuban Vanilla: smooth and sweet mix of tobacco and vanilla
- Coffee: Exactly like how coffee smells
- Sandalwood & Amber: rich, sweet, woody, exotic, balsamic with a soft deep aroma mixed with warm amber blended with black cherry, vanilla and sandalwood.
- Granny's Cookies: blend of almond extract, creamy milk, maple, and roasted oatmeal. "It smells like Grandma's house when she's baking cookies!"
- Berry & Bay: Notes of rose, lily of the valley and jasmine mixed with a woodsy, amber musk base and subtle notes of citrus.
- Aqua Di Gio: crushed mint leaves, warm brown sugar and the zest of a lemon.
- The Big island: The soft, sweet peach blossom delightfully enhances the bright floral notes of jasmine, rose, and gardenia.
- Autumn Spice:
Texas Two step:
Sweet and juicy! this fragrance will awaken your memories of summer cheeks filled with strawberries. Texas 2 Step!
- Grandpa's Front Porch:
- Aunt Peggy’s Cookies:
- D’s Dragon:
- Rockin D’s Banana Nut Bread
- Texas Wish
- Sunday Mornin
- Summer Nites
- Mediterranean man : Powdery bay rum, sandalwood and earthy patchouli.
- Bucket drippings: Blended residuals from the leftovers in the kitchen. Leftovers are always best and never duplicated
- Cedarwood & Coffee: medium, woody, sweet and balsamic-like with a note of coffee