Rockin D's Menu Of Scents
Here are the scent profiles for my products. It's not a complete list.
I am still building it up as I go.
- 6th Sense: A blend of myrrh, dragons blood, patchouli with precious notes of rose and jasmine then dashes of woodsy musk
- Rootbeard: nicely root beer float crushed into the beard
- Bergamot: Fresh citrus aroma with green and soft floral notes
- Cuban Rum: notes of Bay Rum with a soft hint of tobacco
- Cuban Vanilla: smooth and sweet mix of tobacco and vanilla
- Coffee: A nice spicy chocolate coffee with top notes of creamy maple butter, nutmeg, fresh orange. Middle notes of coconut, cocoa and sugary vanilla to end a delicate blend of a delicious goodness
- Sandalwood & Amber: rich, sweet, woody, exotic, balsamic with a soft deep aroma mixed with warm amber blended with black cherry, vanilla and sandalwood.
- Granny's Cookies: blend of almond extract, creamy milk, maple, and roasted oatmeal. "It smells like Grandma's house when she's baking cookies!"
- Berry & Bay: Notes of rose, lily of the valley and jasmine mixed with a woodsy, amber musk base and subtle notes of citrus.
- Aqua Di Gio: crushed mint leaves, warm brown sugar and the zest of a lemon.
- The Big island: The soft, sweet peach blossom delightfully enhances the bright floral notes of jasmine, rose, and gardenia.
- Whisper: Coconut lime verbena infusion
- Lady killer: sweet maraschino cherries smothered in delicious milk chocolate, with a sweet flicker of vanilla and nuts
- Autumn Spice: Mixed blends of amber and wood are complimented with bergamot, cardamom, jasmine, and lily of the valley to create a backyard country beard
- Texas Two step: Sweet and juicy! this fragrance will awaken your memories of summer cheeks filled with strawberries. Texas 2 Step!
- Grandpa's Front Porch: Cherry induced with a nice tobacco leaf side effects from customers (Makes them purrr and leg spreader)
- D’s Dragon: A very nice alluring mixture of fresh orange and grape, sensual clove and rose with a woody patchouli close at the end
- Texas Wish: Touches of oranges, fresh woody pines rounded out with creamy vanilla
- Sunday Mornin': Blueberry pancakes with maple syrup topped with pecans. Mmmm now that’s Sunday Mornin'
- Summer Nites close your eyes and Imagine toasted marshmallows, a nice soft hint of charred firewood, melted dark chocolate and graham crackers that fill the air on a cool evening.
- Cinnabeard Think of a cinnamon bun crushed into your beard
- Mediterranean man : Powdery bay rum, sandalwood and earthy patchouli.
- Bucket drippings: Blended residuals from the leftovers in the kitchen. Leftovers are always best and never duplicated
- Cedarwood & Coffee: medium, woody, sweet and balsamic-like with a note of coffee
- Date Nite: based after a cologne Jean Paul
- Skakerato: spicy chocolate/coffee type with top notes of creamy maple butter, nutmeg, fresh orange. Middle notes of coconut, cocoa and sugary vanilla bottom notes
- Tiki island: creamy coconut atop notes of exotic mango, fresh apple and white musk