Rockin D's Menu Of Scents
Here are the scent profiles for my products. It's not a complete list.
I am still building it up as I go.
- 6th Sense: A blend of myrrh, dragons blood, patchouli with precious notes of rose and jasmine then dashes of woodsy musk
- Bergamot: Fresh citrus aroma with green and soft floral notes
- Cuban Rum: notes of Bay Rum with a soft hint of tobacco
- Cuban Vanilla: smooth and sweet mix of tobacco and vanilla
- Coffee: A nice spicy chocolate coffee with top notes of creamy maple butter, nutmeg, fresh orange. Middle notes of coconut, cocoa and sugary vanilla to end a delicate blend of a delicious goodness
- Sandalwood & Amber: rich, sweet, woody, exotic, balsamic with a soft deep aroma mixed with warm amber blended with black cherry, vanilla and sandalwood.
- Granny's Cookies: blend of almond extract, creamy milk, maple, and roasted oatmeal. "It smells like Grandma's house when she's baking cookies!"
- Berry & Bay: Notes of rose, lily of the valley and jasmine mixed with a woodsy, amber musk base and subtle notes of citrus.
- Whisper: Coconut lime verbena infusion
- Lady killer: Should I really say anymore than the name itself? Think deep Michigan maraschino cherries smothered in fresh milk chocolate, with sweet but yet dark vanilla splashes. In addition with a touch of a fresh nutty aromatics slowly emerging from your beard.
- Autumn Spice: Mixed blends of amber and wood are complimented with bergamot, cardamom, jasmine, and lily of the valley to create a backyard country beard
- Texas Two step: Sweet and juicy! this fragrance will awaken your memories of summer cheeks filled with strawberries. Texas 2 Step!
- Grandpa's Front Porch: Cherry induced with a nice tobacco leaf side effects from customers (Makes them purrr and leg spreader)
- D’s Dragon: A very nice alluring mixture of fresh orange and grape, sensual clove and rose with a woody patchouli close at the end
- Texas Wish: Touches of oranges, fresh woody pines rounded out with creamy vanilla
- Sunday Mornin': think Sunday morning, sleeping late in bed and your mom cooking you your favorite fresh handpicked blueberries delicately places in homemade pancakes, smothered with fresh from the tree, maple syrup that is. then topped with a nutty Georgia fresh cracked pecan pieces from your uncles pecan farm
- Summer Nites close your eyes and Imagine toasted marshmallows, a nice soft hint of charred firewood, melted dark chocolate and graham crackers that fill the air on a cool evening.
- Bucket drippings: Blended residuals from the leftovers in the kitchen. Leftovers are always best and never duplicated
- Cedarwood & Coffee: medium, woody, sweet and balsamic-like with a note of coffee
- Date Nite: based after a cologne Jean Paul
- Tiki island: creamy coconut atop notes of exotic mango, fresh apple and white musk